Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Training Manager, Customer Connectivity located in Piscataway, NJ, with considerations for other J&J locations, such as New Jersey, Prague, or Bogota.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
In order to enable meaningful connections with our customers and using their insights to improve their customer experience, CLS is launching a new way of working - Customer 20/20 strategy - to better serve Johnson & Johnson commercial customers and their needs through strategic, efficient, and collaborative partnerships. Customer 20/20 is critical to our future success and will help us focus on what matters most to our customers, enabling them to excel and allowing our customer service teams to feel proud about how we serve them.
The Senior Training Manager will:
• Be accountable for developing a global customer service training strategy and knowledge management solution toolkit, in partnership with Customer 20/20 Global Process Owners, IT Partner and Regional Training Managers, to ensure execution and delivery training procedure to enable and prepare employees to successfully perform their new jobs and roles in the new customer service delivery model.
• Be responsible for developing customer service training strategy, logistics implementation plan and learning and knowledge management solution toolkit to support the regional launch for Customer 20/20:
• Partner with Global Process Owners, IT Partner and Regional Training Managers to develop the Launch specific training plan for on-boarding, global process and e-capability deployment. Create a robust, detailed training implementation and logistics plan to enable and prepare employees to successfully perform their new jobs and roles;
• Provide an overall strategy and best practices that the regional and local training teams will apply and ensure global consistency. Implements measurement methods for evaluating training effectiveness;
• Partner with the key stakeholders to test the training content and environment to ensure the training environment is ready. Proactively identify and mitigate issues prior to live training events;
• Elevate end-learner/trainee engagement by assessing, designing, developing and implementing a Training and Knowledge Management solution toolkit;
• Leverage enterprise leadership training programs to provide individual leaders with the leadership–specific training and knowledge necessary to successfully lead and perform in their new roles and jobs in accordance with the Customer 20/20 design;
• Create a blended training approach and strong pull-through of core knowledge and efficiencies through multi-touch point training solutions that use alternative, innovative delivery methods (virtual vs. traditional classroom). Acts as the internal SME for training and knowledge management (e.g. Summit, SharePoint, training authoring tools, Salesforce Knowledge, and social platforms).
• Support development of learning and knowledge management business solutions and building critical capabilities for Customer 20/20, developing cost and resource requirements to deliver these capabilities, and prioritizing efforts with stakeholders.
• Manage outside vendors as needed in the delivery of learning and knowledge management business solutions, including managing contracts, budgets, resources, vendor services, and team expenses.
• Research and recommend innovative, new learning and knowledge management business solutions. Ability to set objectives, monitor and achieve for performance, and ensure high level of engagement and commitment is required.Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of related business experience is required.
• Minimum of five (5) years in training design or development of technology based learning solutions is required.
• Experience managing and implementing training technology standardization and researching new innovative solutions that support on-going business needs is required.
• Demonstrated project management experience is preferred.
• People management experience is preferred.
• ESP training management and deployment experience is preferred.
• Knowledge or experience in Customer Services is preferred.
• Experience with using Summit, SharePoint, training authoring tools, Salesforce Knowledge, and/or social platforms is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and balance priorities across many deliverables and initiatives is required.
• Highly self-motivated with ability to direct, lead, and motivate self and others is required.
• Strong leadership, coaching and communication skills are required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
• This position can be located in located in Piscataway, NJ, with considerations for other J&J locations such as New Jersey, Prague, or Bogota, and may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOther Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague, Latin America-Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá, North America-United States-New JerseyOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
Customer ServiceRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.