Position is for Delphi Asset Management, a subsidiary of Oracle, located in Reno, NV. Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting Oracle's foreign exchange program. The Senior Financial Analyst will participate in the identification and management of balance sheet exposures that impact the P&L. Must have a proficiency in the execution of FX spot trades as well as understanding of forward and swap markets. The candidate must also have a proven track record and have a solid understanding of foreign exchange markets and trading in on-line portals, including FxAll. This position has a strong focus on the Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe and Africa regions. Position requires interaction and partnering with Oracle's finance, tax and accounting teams. Responsibilities:
- Drive settlements of Intercompany balances in Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe and Africa regions
- Execute FX spot transactions
- Assess and monitor foreign exchange risk to the company with a focus on balance sheet risk in Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe and Africa regions
- Preparation and submission of global CPI report
- Develop and maintain relationships with trading counterparties
- Market research related to FX rates, central bank policy and macro environment for Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe and Africa
- 3- 5 Years FX and/or Treasury experience
- FX transactional experience
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills
- Independently motivated to make a difference in this highly visible team
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA / BS degree in Finance/Accounting or relevant degree
- MBA desirable
Manages company cash funds, debt and capital. Performs daily cash management for Oracle USA including daily consolidation of cash and the execution of treasury related wire transfers. May assist in the processing of intercompany payments and interest in foreign currency and USD. Ensures accurate accounting and reconciliation of all foreign exchange trading and hedging activity.
Monitor, consolidate, and analyze company cash position to cover cash commitments domestically and/or internationally. Assist with long-term cash forecasts. Monitor bank performance and recommend appropriate action. Monitor portfolio investment and conduct new investment analysis. Compile management reports detailing portfolio performance. Direct and review financial statement analysis of new and existing customers. Prepares ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Strong analytical skills; specifically in the financial markets. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. BS/BA in Business preferred 5 years experience and BA/BS degree in Business.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.