Place St Charles (37701), United States of America, New Orleans, Louisiana
Senior Treasury Management Client Onboarding Specialist- New Orleans, LA
The Senior Treasury Management Client Onboarding Specialist will possess an in-depth technical knowledge of Treasury Management products. He/she will utilize this expertise to manage the end-to-end implementation process for Treasury Management accounts and provide product implementation support and training to clients.
The Senior Treasury Management Client Onboarding Specialist will work closely with the client, Treasury Management Sales Officers, Client Service Teams, and business partners to drive revenue generation by improving client experience and increasing client retention rate through effective management of client implementations.
The Senior Treasury Management Client Onboarding Specialist is responsible for implementing and directing all aspects of Treasury Management products and related service set-up for new and existing clients of Treasury Management Offerings. Acting as a central point of contact for the client throughout the implementation process, developing a customized plan for each client and directs junior resources and required internal partners (i.e., product, operations, technology, and risk) to ensuring delivery of products and services is completed within agreed upon timeframes, with full ownership of end-to-end process from client commitment to revenue generation.
- Has lead responsibility for directing a group of internal resources to actively on-board clients utilizing Treasury Management Products
- Operate independently and exercise professional judgment in making decisions that impact the client experience
- Establish and maintain a high-level of credibility with clients and business partners
- Provide a best in class client experience, while managing internal and external client expectations
- Serve as a point of escalation on behalf of the client to ensure timely issue resolution throughout the implementation project
- Serve as product expert by accompanying and/or supporting sales officers on client calls to explain more complex product set-up to customers, provide feedback and advice on modifications, and help ensure our capabilities meet client needs
- Acting as a subject matter expert, assist with the development and/or modification of Treasury Management Products
- Acting as a subject matter expert, identify and provide feedback and advice on modifications of Treasury Management Products
- Conduct implementation kickoff with client (in-person, via teleconference, or via email as required) to review project requirements, develop plan of approach, roles and responsibilities, discuss documents / information required from the client, and determine agreed upon timeframes for completion; regular communication with client and Treasury Management Sales Officer to update status and address issues
- Expertly manage each implementation as a custom client specific project from end to end while meeting defined SLAs with a focus on expediting revenue generation
- Maintain a current portfolio of client implementations and related promised dates, monitoring requests in queue to ensure aged items are expedited in a timely basis
- Individually responsible for the quality and timeliness of all project deliverables, including executing client Operational Instructions, as well as the implementation of relevant project management practices (status reporting, issue tracking etc.)
- Perform post-implementation satisfaction, product usage, and customer billing reviews and provide feedback to Treasury Management Sales Officer
- Coordinate training sessions with client as needed
- Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and to enhance knowledge of cash management products, processes, and technologies
- Coach and guide junior resources
- Will involve travel to client site in some cases
- At least a High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- 5 years of detailed knowledge of Treasury Management products 5 years of an understanding of the sales process
- 5 years of customer service experience
- Certified Treasury Professional Designation
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.