We are actively looking for a Sr. UI Artist/Graphic Designer to work on our Call of Duty team. This artist will be actively conceptualizing UI designs for various aspects of the game, and will also be implementing UI content in-game. This person should have a strong background in Graphic Design and have a well-rounded understanding of different visual design languages. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate gameplay high level ideas into visual functional UI designs.
- Be part of the creative meetings, contribute to the high-level vision of the game
- Work closely with engineers and scripters.
- Competently assist in design of UI flow and function.
- Implement UI design assets in game.
- Iconography creation.
Nice to Haves:
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Thorough understanding of UI/UX flow and function design.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Brings creativity and innovation
- Takes and understands direction well, meets deadlines and handles multiple tasks.
- Deep understanding of typography, colors, materials, textures, and finishes with an exceptional eye for detail
- Five years of Game Industry experience is preferred.
To be considered, please include an online portfolio of relevant work.
- Ability to create 3D assets in Maya
- Proficient in After Effects / Motion Graphics
- Traditional drawing skills / Concept Art skills
- Knowledge of Lua
Sledgehammer Games, are the Developers of : Call of Duty, Advanced Warfare, and was founded with a singular goal: Achieve Excellence, while making and having fun!
We have a state of the art facility, an industry leading development team, and a studio culture built to promote and support world class game developers.
If you are passionate and driven to do your best work, and have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, please apply online.
A little about us:
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.