We're disrupting the world of digital marketing. And we want your help.
Responsys was built with the mission to change the way that the world does marketing in the digital age. We're a cloud software company that's helping companies take advantage of technologies like email, mobile, social, display, and the web to drive up revenues and build lasting relationships with consumers.
A job at Responsys is not only a fantastic career opportunity but an opportunity to be a part of something big!
The ideal candidate would participate in the development of our next generation applications and advance our existing product capabilities. Senior UI engineer will have an opportunity to use leading edge front-end technologies and help design optimal user experience for our products. Senior UI engineers will work on many different exciting projects and assume varying responsibilities.
• Design and develop cutting edge user interfaces for our new products and enhancements with high quality
• Work with product management and user experience teams to define product and user interface requirements
• Acquire knowledge of existing code and refactor code as needed to meet the needs of the evolving product requirements
• Write detailed design documents and participate in design reviews
• Perform unit tests and participate in code reviews
• Work with the back-end, platform, data services and QA teams to deliver high quality product releases on time
• BS/MS/PhD in computer science or other relevant technical degree
• 5 years of experience in user interface development for web applications
• Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
• Expertise using Spring MVC and other frameworks
• Expertise troubleshooting cross-browser and cross-platform issues
• Familiarity with XHTML, XML and XSLT
• Familiarity with Agile Scrum or similar methodology a plus
• Familiarity with SASS a plus
• Excellent communication skills
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.