Senior UI Software Engineer
Location: Pleasanton, California
Posted: October 28, 2017
Reference ID: JR-19643
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday User Interface is...
Want to help bring modern, consumer-style user interfaces to the enterprise software market? Have a strong passion for building modern web applications with a solid intuition for user experience?
• Experience writing highly performant, reusable code for the modern frontend
• Strong knowledge of programming in Java, JUnit and Mock frameworks
• Bachelors Degree (or higher). (Computer Science or Software Engineering preferable)
• 5+ years work experience developing complex software applications.
• Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
• Utilize common design patterns. (MVC, Inversion of Control, Event-driven systems)
• Ability to adequately test and thoroughly design components. (JUnit, Google Test, mock testing)
• Collaborate across teams like Product Management, User Experience, and Visual Design.
• Deliver products on time in an agile and continuous development environment.
• Develop cross-platform software that runs on a variety of browsers and environments.