Strong Senior User Experience (UX) Designer is required to innovate and lead enhancements on the State Street Global Advisors Site SSGA.com and craft the optimum client experience.Responsibilities:
- \t\tMeet with users and partners to identify and support improvements across State Street's digital platforms.\t
- \t\tIdentify and integrate user needs with business requirements to build simple and elegant design solutions.\t
- \t\tDrive projects from initiation to completion including analyzing business and member requirements and working with cross-functional teams.\t
- \t\tDesign and create user journeys navigation and wireframes through an iterative design process.\t
- \t\tLead the iterative design process.\t
- \t\tPerform usability testing using mockups and prototypes.\t
- \t\tDefine user experience goals and metrics.\t
- \t\tLead collaborative workshops and design exercises.\t
- \t\tPresent strategy and design solutions to partners and senior leadership within the organization.
- \t\t3 - 5 years of experience as a senior UX Designer and UX certification Masters in human factors preferred.\t
- \t\tShown ability to craft compelling stories around a user's experience.\t
- \t\tStrong acumen with design and prototyping tools: Axure Sketch Adobe Illustrator/InDesign.\t
- \t\tExperience with content strategies.\t
- \t\tExperience leading cross-functional teams through the design process.\t
- \t\tExcellent written/verbal communication and teamwork skills.