Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Strong Senior User Experience (UX) Designer is required to innovate and lead enhancements on the State Street Global Advisors Site, SSGA.com and craft the optimum client experience.Responsibilities:
- Meet with users and partners to identify and support improvements across State Street's digital platforms.
- Identify and integrate user needs with business requirements to build simple and elegant design solutions.
- Drive projects from initiation to completion, including analyzing business and member requirements and working with cross-functional teams.
- Design and create user journeys, navigation and wireframes through an iterative design process.
- Lead the iterative design process.
- Perform usability testing using mockups and prototypes.
- Define user experience goals and metrics.
- Lead collaborative workshops and design exercises.
- Present strategy and design solutions to partners and senior leadership within the organization.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a senior UX Designer and UX certification, Masters in human factors preferred.
- Shown ability to craft compelling stories around a user's experience.
- Strong acumen with design and prototyping tools: Axure, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator/InDesign.
- Experience with content strategies.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through the design process.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and teamwork skills.
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.