Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
We're looking for a seasoned designer help drive the evolution of our global product design system, a role that is central to the articulation of our brand around the world. In addition to helping manage our existing look & feel system, you will also help lead the evolution of our design systems into the future.
As a senior designer on the PayPal UI product team at PayPal, you will also be a thought leader across the business to infuse our brand look & feel into every customer touch point. By combining your strategic vision, strong customer insights and creativity, you'll help to invent world-class creative systems and lead creative explorations that push the PayPal brand forward. Responsibilities :
About You :
- Conceptualize and share new ideas for evolving our global product design system.
- Contribute to our product UI kits, methods and tools.
- Support the process to create and extend the system.
- Inspire and coach designers throughout the company.
- Work closely with teams across the company to faithfully materialize your vision.
- Contribute to the documentation and publishing of our look & feel guidelines.
- Work with a world-class team of designers and creators to push the brand forward.
- You're a creator and a storyteller.
- You believe design can make a brand, and can change the world.
- You embrace the creative process as a contact sport.
- You are a luminary, and make designs and creators want to follow you.
- A liberal arts background or equivalent with evidence of breadth and performance.
- At least 7 years of professional design experience.
- Examples of evolving helping evolve a global brand (at scale).
- Fun, energetic and collaborative personality.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.