Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Visa is looking for talented Sr. UX designer to join our Innovation team. Join a small, dynamic group that conceives and designs new concepts, and plays a pivotal role in collaborations with Visa partners, working with emerging technologies such as Internet of Things and cardless payments.
You'll apply user-centered design principles and work closely with stakeholders to conceive and design beautiful, useable and engaging product interfaces. You'll be involved in the early stages of research and ideation and will collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams through the iteration and development process. You are an accomplished UX designer who is fluent with digital experiences across platforms.
All of our team members are strategic thinkers and conceptual problem solvers who make every design decision an informed one. Each team member is trusted to independently manage their time and work, and make bold decisions using their best judgement. We value proven skills over big egos and thrive on positive, transparent teamwork.
This role is located in our innovation office in San Francisco overlooking the historic Ferry Building.
- Design mobile, desktop and device specific experiences that are delightful and
- Produce wireframes, visual designs, style guides and pattern libraries
- Create working prototypes for demonstration purposes
- Present design concepts to Senior Leadership and external partners
- Gather and incorporate requirements and feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Understand and advocate for the consumer's experience
- Candidate must communicate ideas and design decisions effectively
- Strong mobile, responsive and product design skills
- Fluent in wireframes, visual designs, style guides and pattern libraries
- Strong facilitator and collaborator
- Experience working hands-on with developers and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a strong design point-of-view and proven ability to communicate it
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Rapid prototyping experience using Axure, html or similar
- 5 yrs experience, preferably working with start-ups and established companies
- BA/BS in related field required. MS/MFA preferred
- Applicants must provide a link to portfolio of work samples showing mobile design,
storyboarding and wire framing.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.