About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview The Web Designer III plans and establishes the creative direction for the visual and interaction design of Company websites, in order to meet business and experience design objectives. Job Description • Corresponds with marketing staff to ensure efforts result in web sites reflective of Company branding and market positioning strategies.
• Leads the planning and development process of the Company's digital interface design standards, usability guidelines, accessibility guidelines and development methodologies.
• Researches new methodologies and assigns sections and development of information architecture, navigational models, visual and interaction designs for the user interface of Company digital properties and interactive applications.
• Leads and directs the production of site maps, prototypes and the creation of graphics or icons for Company digital properties.
• Ensures conformance with Company design and accessibility standards.
• Implements user interface designs, incorporating Graphic User Interface (GUI) features, conforming to Company design standards, usability guidelines, and development methodologies.
• Leads and directs the development of design utilizing user-centered design principles, directing other designers or content development staff as assigned, while coordinating the effort of cross-functional teams.
• Identifies development challenges or issues. Researches and makes recommendations for solutions and leads the implementation of solutions.
• Manages external vendor or service provider relationships as required ensuring consistent and complete communication of information and facilitation of favorable resolution in matters of negotiation or conflict. Job Requirements • Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 7-10 years of related experience. (digital design, interaction and visual design)
• Practical knowledge of web site and mobile design, development and maintenance processes
• Ability to translate functional specifications into functioning digital designs
• Experience with graphic design tools used for digital designs
• Knowledge of various program and system architectures
• Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize tasks based on business goals and objectives
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to identify issues, investigate solutions, and makes recommendations for action
• Understands HTML, Java Script, CSS and other digital technologies Hours 8:30-5:00 Travel % Up to 10% Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.