Gartner is seeking a Senior Video Producer to join our expanding Video Production and Motion Graphics team. As a contributing member of this team you will be working with a group of video directors, producers, editors and graphic artists in a fast-paced creative studio environment.
We are an energetic and passionate production team looking for someone who brings highly innovative ideas, flawless execution and has limitless creativity when exploring productions.
The Senior Video Producer will capture, edit, and produce video and other multimedia assets in order to drive business value, increase client satisfaction, and ultimately increase revenue in support of Gartner Business Units. The Senior Video Producer will have advanced skills in media capture and creative editing with a fine eye for storytelling.
- Shoot content in various environments (office, on location, Gartner’s in house Studio)
- Direct top level C-suite talent in high pressure interview settings
- Creative Storyteller looking to innovate the talking head video interview format
- Ability to key green screen plates flawlessly.
- Edit content either shot by individual or someone else.
- Outside the box thinker – always presenting new ideas and approaches to tackling video productions
- Top negotiating skills when dealing with third party vendors
- Approaches productions with a 360 Point of View (thinking about post during prep)
- Work with writers and creative team members to ensure initial ideas are in line with brand objectives, maintain Gartner brand voice/ethos and can be executed within budget.
- Organize and manage freelance production personnel where needed.
- Work closely with the Head of Production to ensure all production resources and budgets are in balance with the creative vision of all video productions.
- Come up with creative concepts for key analyst interview videos
- Execute jobs assigned in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
Must submit a Directors/Editors reel to be considered
5-7 years professional directing & editing experience
Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative applications (Premiere Pro, Photoshop)
Expert level ability when using best in class cameras, audio gear & lighting techniques
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under tight deadlines and high volume
- Ability to produce the highest quality work under tight deadlines.
- Constant development of skills and exploration of new techniques, and an ability to share skills with the team
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude & experience working with executive level clients
- Ensure that all production assignments are delivered on deadline.
- Interest and understanding of the high-technology industry and related terminology desired.
Job ID 00015306
A little about us:
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.