Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Senior Visual Designer - Round Rock, TX
Do you live and breathe Design? Is finding key concepts hidden deep inside real-world contexts second nature to you? Feel compelled to "design things right" in your everyday life...just for the sake of it? If you are eager to create elegant Design solutions to complex problems that change the status quo, then please then read on. We're looking for highly talented design and user experience professionals to join our team, the Experience Design Group, to help us create industry changing designs for Dell, transform IT for companies, and mold the digital future for us all. This opportunity builds on the heritage of Dell and EMC, and their worldwide presence, to lead the next evolution of computing, cloud and data technologies.
Dell is seeking a candidate for a Senior Visual Designer to be part of their Experience Design Group team in Round Rock, TX
The Senior Visual Designer assists the design team by generating user experience design deliverables across software project initiatives including visual design, prototyping, iconography, visual comps/redlines, branding and execution. You will work with program experience leads to ensure that interactive and visual designs achieve the highest level of usability, desirability and customer satisfaction. This centers around your ability to distill complex problems into intuitive, clean, user-friendly designs while generating the appropriate workflow specifications and behaviors for development teams within the boundaries of existing Design Language Guidelines.
• Undergraduate degree and 4+ years relevant experience or Graduate degree in a related field, plus 2+ years relevant experience
• Submission of portfolio link or attachment with application/resume
• Requires strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator).
• Strong skillset in digital design with an emphasis on Windows, mobile (iOS/Android), and web User Interfaces.
• Must be up to date with the latest in interactive and visual design trends.
• Knowledgeable in typography, color, space, layout, texture, and visual design for branding/commerce environments.
• Familiar with User Experience concepts, Information Architecture, and software brand strategy.
• Demonstrates the ability to process and integrate research studies, reports, trends, data, and information into plans, deliverables, and recommendations.
• Able to manage work assignments and relationships with senior designers
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That's what we're about.
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they're at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Engineering Development
Job ID: R16979
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.