What you’ll be doing...
- Responsible for providing technical support for customer's Global voice network environment including but not limited to network incident identification, documentation, escalation and resolution.
- Provide voice advanced technical support and direction to lower level technicians in a Network Operation environment.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and configuring Cisco IPT (IP Telephony) solutions involving Call Managers, Unity, Unity Connection, Emergency Responder, Gateways H323, SIP, and routers and switches (LAN/WAN/Wireless environment).
- 24 x 5 support with on-call rotation during the weekends.
- Execute Voice change requests submitted by the Customer.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Associate’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) “Collaboration or Voice” written exam passed.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five or more years of hand-on experience in Voice.
- Strong customer service and support skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge and/or certifications including ITIL, VMWare, Cisco IOS & Nexus, QoS, Session Border Controllers (Acme, Sonus and/or Cubes SP) and Contact Center.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.