Vice President, Senior Wealth Planner
Our Senior Wealth Planner position is responsible for growth, developing and communicating financial planning and business succession strategies and keeping abreast of national tax and estate laws for Wealth Management.
Successful incumbents possess strong customer focus and interpersonal savvy, command skills, strategic agility, business acumen, a drive for results, can effectively direct others, deal effectively with ambiguity, have high ethics and values, and are innovative and effective communicators.
- Expand Wealth Management business nationally by providing strategies and solutions through sophisticated Wealth Planning analysis to the business owner.
- Able to serve as a sophisticated Wealth Planning professional subject matter expert to the client and the clients' advisors.
- Develop cutting edge financial and estate strategies and create means to communicate them to clients.
- Able to properly manage the client engagement by keeping the client on track and bringing the engagement to a successful close in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate leadership in Wealth Planning as well as the national market for Wealth Management - Work closely with dedicated Wealth Advisors and Financial Consultants nationally to turn planning recommendations into new business.
- Assist clients with implementation of planning recommendations.
- Remain abreast of ever-changing tax and estate laws.
Occasional travel is required of this position.
Relocation is not available for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably a JD or CPA with an LLM or Master's degree in tax
- 8 years of business owner planning experience - 5 years of experience turning planning recommendations into significant new business opportunities - 5 years of experience in complex closely held-business succession and tax planning - 5 years of experience in preparing presentations and client service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled