IBM is hiring experienced professionals
The IBM Marketing Innovation Group (MIG) is a key part of IBM's company-wide transformation. We are a catalyst for change and rapid improvement with a focus on data driven solutions. The solutions developed by MIG are delivered back to IBM Marketing for adoption and scale.
The teams in MIG contain cross-functional, diverse and highly skilled professionals, which include Developers, Designers, Data Analysts, Strategists, Program Managers, UXers, Agile Coaches, and Data Architects. We are empowered to create innovative solutions that address critical needs across marketing. Using agile practices, we are expected to adapt our work based on the the project requirements and deliver value as quickly as possible.
Our portfolio of work includes both short and long term projects. Focus is always on delivering the most valuable work for IBM. Measurement for success is producing significant, measurable improvement at scale.
As a Senior Web Developer/Architect, you will be a leader and primary practitioner in MIG. You will be challenged to find solutions to some of today's toughest problems. You will need to clearly communicate with team members and work in cross-disciplinary, self-motivated teams. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about technology and development practices.
A Senior Web Developer/Architect will demonstrate these skills:
- Detailed knowledge of Angular, React, Dojo, NodeJS, jQuery, Cloudant, MongoDB, DB2, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of cross platform/browser compatibility for dynamic web applications, automated testing and DevOps practices
- Knowledge of adaptive design principles and translating into fluid and responsive templates
- Experience in implementing and using APIs
- Tools knowledge for debugging web sites (Firebug, Fiddler, etc.)
- Understanding of web standards and performance optimization, security and accessibility solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.