If you are energetic, thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an innovative spirit, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Oracle is building the next-generation of software tools to allow fast and easy creation of comprehensive mobile business solutions. These tools are provided as a cloud based service platform designed to simplify the end-to-end development and management of such mobile solutions. The platform will allow mobile developers to easily define interfaces and APIs to build mobile apps for enterprise systems, extend connectivity to enterprise data and back-end services, and deliver highly engaging experiences on a variety of devices.
- Experience in complete software development lifecycle
- At least 5yrs of experience, ideally with both server and client side stacks
- Experience with at least one of the listed frameworks/libraries: BackboneJS, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, RequireJS, Prototype, Marionette
- Solid understanding of REST architecture principles.
- Excellent eye for design and understanding of user experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, share thoughts and opinions and innovate
- Working knowledge of Java and SQL/NoSQL database technologies
- Ability to create interfaces that are fast, work across browsers, i18n and a13y compliant
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-documented implementation
- Prior PaaS/SaaS experience is a huge plus
- Experience with mobile application development (iOS, Android, etc) is a plus
- UX experience is a plus
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.