LinkedIn is looking for a Sr. Web Marketing Manager to accelerate our growth for LinkedIn Sales Solutions. This role requires someone with a clear understanding of multi-product B2B and consumer marketing. The right person will be a conversion rate optimization (CRO), AB testing, SEO, and web content expert - bringing systematic approaches and methodology for inbound marketing to a Center of Excellence (COE) team.
What you'll be doing:
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) : partner with a team of talented marketers to deliver high growth demand gen funnel and revenue impact initiatives in a cross-functional environment. Identify areas of opportunity rooted in data and industry best practice, and develop plans of action to drive conversion rate improvements for LinkedIn Sales Solutions.
- "Always be testing" : from A/B testing CTAs and content placements to optimizing lead gen form flows and self-serve purchase paths, you'll be the expert on testing strategy and objectives. You'll partner with Design, Web Dev, and Marketing Ops teams on UX enhancements. Generate test concepts, refine testing methodology and roadmaps across lines of business, and evangelize learnings.
- Web personalization : LinkedIn is uniquely positioned to bring a personalized web experience to B2B prospects. Thanks to robust data, segmentation analysis, a library of content, and your marketing instincts, you'll be able to bring a relevant, highly educational, and conversion-optimized website to market.
- Analytics and reporting : measurement of website performance and reporting to cross-functional stakeholders, including marketing, sales, and product. Benchmark & measure AB testing & CRO initiatives, shape & define CRO & test & experimentation strategy for LinkedIn Sales Solutions.
- Develop and refine CRO, AB Tests, and web experiences to drive growth for LinkedIn Sales Solutions
- Define, implement and optimize website design and content strategies to achieve optimal search rankings, user conversion and business objectives
- Thrive in a dynamic, performance-driven environment where agility and innovation are prized
- Execute tactical initiatives based on analysis of site performance, marketing technology, market opportunities and best-practices/industry developments
- Drive a variety of web production projects leveraging cross-vertical teams of dedicated internal resources: designers, developers, engineers, editors, social media marketers
- Optimize conversion for LinkedIn Sales Solutions (traffic, conversion, revenue, product quality, user engagement, technical site performance)
- Identify high-growth and high-revenue opportunities, take the lead on executing them, measuring them and optimizing their performance across properties
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of web marketing experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Demonstrated track record of building and optimizing web experiences driving growth
- B2B and consumer marketing experience, ideally in the technology industry
- Experience influencing & partnering with a growing a team of skilled people
- Competency in Web and business analytics tools and reporting
- Excellent communication, project management, and people skills
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around consumer and enterprise web usage including experience with social media
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies
- Ability to manage and influence across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences