Senior Wireless Network Engineer/Architect- HLR/HSS (HPE I-HSS)Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the HPE I-HSS HLR/HSS platform.
- Performing platform related O&M tasks:
- Alarm handling
- Subscriber provisioning
- Tweaking of service logic and call control rules
- Backup handling
- Continuous system health checkup
- Testing and production roll-out of the SW upgrades
- Support of the HW upgrades from the system perspective (no manual engagement in a data center required)
- System expansions and downsizing
- Creation and administration of the service logic and call control rules
- Interaction with the internal teams on a day-to-day basis in respect to topics related to HLR/HSS platform
- Working with vendor on system fault resolutions, new features planning and deployment; and SW upgrade implementation cycle
- Experienced hands-on wireless network professional with 8+ years of experience working on the operation tasks associated with the HLR/HSS platform(s)
- Experienced with the HPE I-HSS HLR/HSS platform
- Experienced with the NSK operating system
- Preferred experience with the Unix/Linux operating system
- Good understanding of SS7/Sigtran/Diameter protocols
- Proficient in provisioning mechanisms
- Capable of handling mission critical service: resolving critical and major operational problems in a short period of time
- Self-directed, self-starter
- Communicative and able to operate effectively as part of a team
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.