Product Development/Management Job Number:
The Senor Director, Global Product Solutions will be part of the team conceptualizing, testing and launching new global capabilities to enable Visa clients all over the world to successfully grow their businesses.
This role will lead & Partner with a multi-disciplinary team made up of business, design, development and sales to identify pain points, develop new solutions and define the go to market strategy for a series of new offerings.
This role requires a holistic approach thinking across customer needs, business and technology. He/she will need to bring a structured approach and the ability to communicate across job functions and levels from the do-ers to the execs both internally and externally. The role requires the person to be strategic, creative, tenacious and optimistic. The successful candidate will have experience in FinTech and launching innovative B2B Solutions.
- Conceptualize, develop and launch new products and customer solutions using a digital-first mindset (e.g. Minimum viable product, rapid development, A/B testing and iteration).
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Visa's capabilities and be able to apply them to actively engage with clients on co-developing meaningful solutions to address their business challenges.
- Work closely with partners and interdisciplinary teams of across product, technology, Sales, Legal, Compliance, etc to deliver a solution that meets both the customer and business needs.
- Ability to think holistically about the design of a new offering and the implications related to both the customer's experience as well as the organization's ability to implement and scale.
- Develop Metrics for success and effectively lead a team to measure against these metrics.
- Energize and improve the status quo using creativity and intelligent, calculated risks to deliver new products and processes that surpass clients' expectations, demonstrating new methods, capabilities, and mindsets.
- Ability to execute and drive a program to launch with the right balance or urgency and care keeping stakeholders informed, empowered and motivated to drive for results.
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus
- 10+ years payments industry/digital tech experience or similar relevant experience
- 10+ years building/launching new consumer or B2B solutions
- 5+ years working externally with clients and partners in a B2B environment
- Experience with modern design and development methodologies (Design Thinking, Lean Start up, Agile Development)
- Experience working directly with clients and customers in B2B sales driven environment.
- Change leadership skills with experience driving change in large organization
- Must have a mindset that embraces creativity, optimism, ambiguity and failing-fast
- Proven ability to work on complex and often ambiguous problems, to drive results
- Fluency and experience interfacing regularly with executive management both internally and externally
- Analytical thinker, team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind � making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa�s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA� World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
�Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.�
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.