Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices in San Francisco, the opportunity at Intuit's QuickBooks is unique with a chance to build on an already established brand looking for more opportunities to grow and prosper. We're expanding the breadth of our products to help more small businesses, accountants and the self-employed reduce their financial work so that they can focus on creative ways to grow.
Your Opportunity at Intuit
We're looking for a passionate and plugged-in SEO expert to lead the strategy and execution for several business lines at QuickBooks. This is an exciting opportunity to manage SEO across our site, while partnering with and leveraging the efforts of other teams across the business. You'll define requirements and site changes that increase quality traffic, maximize site performance, improve search result listings, and ultimately drive revenue for the business. You'll also work with our content marketing team to build the top of funnel and raise brand awareness with creative and high-quality content.
Our SEO team is consistently encouraged to break the mold and think outside of the box to make an impact. We're well resourced, with the support we need from senior leadership, to build the funnel at ALL stages. Our company believes in giving our prospects and customers the information that they are looking for, even if it doesn't mean a sale right away. We give back to our customers and partners by providing thought leadership and a community that they can rely on to be a prosperous small business or an accounting Firm of The Future. We wish our customers success because when they thrive, so do we. SEO is an integral part of that discovery and we need your help to spread the word. Join our team and be part of something you can be proud of.
Key responsibilities include
- Craft and lead the SEO strategy for multiple business lines for QuickBooks US
- Work seamlessly with content marketing to build brand awareness and top of funnel traffic
- Champion SEO through meetings to integrate the channel with all business initiatives
- Develop annual and quarterly traffic and acquisition forecasts and budgets, with responsibility of delivering throughout the fiscal year
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness and ROI of SEO activities
- Organize results, findings and implications into presentations for search team, marketing leaders and executive management
- Stay on cutting edge of new social and mobile spaces and competitive research
- Work closely with development teams to ensure pages are optimized for SEO and site performance
- Partner with other marketing teams to incorporate, teach and evangelize SEO throughout the business
- 5+ years of SEO and content marketing experience
- Proven track record driving SEO and content marketing with proven business results
- Strong SEO technical skills
- True passion for SEO
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- Additional experience with PPC, social media, content management, and web conversion optimization a plus
- Entrepreneurial "test & learn" mindset with track record of innovation; ability to move & pivot quickly
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Experience using these platforms: Moz, keyword research tools, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Digital Content Communications Manager-IC Acquisition Marketing Manager Digital Content Communications Manager-IC Marketing Manager, Web Development Digital Creative Strategist Marketing Manager, Intuit QuickBooks See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.