The Portfolio Strategy organization will deliver a unique competitive advantage to BMS through the delivery of a robust and suitably comprehensive strategy, which integrates Discovery, Commercial, Development - CV/FIB/GDD/IMS, and BD, enabling the creation of a transformational, diversified specialty portfolio which accelerates the right value-based medicines so our patients never have to wait.
The SEPSIS Lead is a critical member of the Portfolio Strategy team and is a focused, forward-thinking leader who operates with great effectiveness in a complex and dynamic landscape. S/he has responsibility for enhancing the partnership between commercial and Development in support of the accelerated development and commercialization strategy creation from a value perspective, for the SEPSIS indication of nivolumab. S/he partners closely with the Development and WW Specialty Commercialization organizations, as well as relevant worldwide Functions (Market Access, Market Research, GHEOR, Business Development). The Lead reports directly to the Head, Specialty Portfolio Strategy through successful completion of proof of concept and will transition to report directly to the Head, WW Commercialization in preparation for DP5 (go to registration).
- Lead the development of a well-informed, robust disease SEPSIS commercialization strategy to first inform an accelerated proof-of-concept study and then the rapid transition to a registration study decision point
- Provide input into clinical development and investment decisions to ensure a commercially competitive clinical profile in SEPSIS
- Oversee development of market research and customer insights to rapidly inform the asset's development
- Partner with WW Commercialization to create SEPSIS access and HEOR strategies to enhance likelihood of future reimburseability
- Lay foundations for Worldwide Brand Team (WWBT) deliverables in new indications by preparing Target Opportunity Profile, Expected Product Profile decision framework, access and HEOR strategies, patient journeys etc.
- Anticipate implications of new indication on existing indications / brand
- University Degree required, advanced degree highly preferred
- 7+ Years of experience with minimum 3 years in Oncology therapeutic area, and hospital (ER/ICU) experience preferred
- Ability to understand the complexities of international marketplaces
- Demonstrated understanding of market access, HTA dynamics and value assessment approaches, with an unrelenting appetite to enhance the product development and commercialization process
- Experience in strategic marketing, medical and/or operational P&L roles, including product launch experience
- Demonstrated strategic capabilities, including deep experience with scenario planning
- Extensive knowledge of how Oncology products are discovered and developed
- Understanding of ER / ICU market(s) landscape, customer needs, opportunities
- Demonstrated track record of working with and integrating high performance, cross-functional teams
- Effective communicator with ability to influence key strategic decisions and demonstrated ability to successfully and effectively collaborate with R&D organization
- Highly entrepreneurial with broad, demonstrated business savvy
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking required, with proven ability to execute change
- Listens/considers alternative ideas, viewpoints and encourages debate on others' ideas
- Strong leadership presence and ability
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Quick learner with sophisticated interpersonal skills
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer - Vet/Disability - 1603877
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.