Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world's leading clean, engine technology. We're also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Our Distribution business delivers reliable, durable, high performing products for our global partners. You are key to our customers' success. Working with industry leading technology and business professionals, you'll deliver solutions that build your knowledge base and fuel your career.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right . Responsibilities:
- Maintain Planned Maintenance customer agreements in the BMS database.
- Validate data accuracy related to key data fields and update BMS records accordingly.
- Investigate all contracts that fall outside the target margin range and process renewals as appropriate.
- Create renewal quotes of all minor planned maintenance agreements (PMA's) and submit to Inside Sales Support.
- Obtain and activate accepted customer Planned Maintenance quotations.
- Obtain and register accepted customer Extended Warranty quotations.
- Create Planned Maintenance work orders and distribute to appropriate branch.
- Create Planned Maintenance Agreement invoices per customer payment terms.
- Respond to all requests from both internal and external customers as related to the PM Agreement.
- Contact customer for payment of past due Prepaid Planned Maintenance invoices.
- Take a proactive role in the continual improvement of the Planned Maintenance process.
- Other duties, as directed or assigned.
- Functional/Technical Strong PC and Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Access)
- Effective communications skills - active listening, note taking, writing and speaking
- Familiarization with BMS modules to include Planned Maintenance Contracts, PM Profitability, Work Orders, and Aging Diary
- Familiarization with Custom Reporting and Siebel On Demand module
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to new concepts and procedures
- Demonstrates commitment to creative thinking for continuous improvement
- Effective time management and priority setting
- Take a proactive role in the continual improvement of the Planned Maintenance process
- Teamwork Ability to work through conflict and use effective problem solving techniques
- Develop a positive relationship between both Inside and Outside Planned Maintenance Sales
- Actively contribute to a team atmosphere
- Leadership Lead by example Follow through on commitments and encourage teamwork
- Encourage input and creative thinking
This position will support PM administration for eastern Missouri and southern Illinois
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or other status protected by law.
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.