What you will do
What we look for
- The execution of the installation project plan and service schedule including:
- Equipment delivery, interface with other trades, and routine servicing to successfully complete projects while exceeding customer's expectations.
- 5S - Intermediate Demonstrates technical/administrative expertise.
- Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards.
- Applies judgment based on practice and precedence.
- Frequently resolves problems through research of multiple alternatives.
- May allocate work as a team leader or check on completion or quality.
Who we are
- High school Diploma or GED.
- 2 or 4 year business degree preferred.
- 1-3 years in a high-volume, customer service oriented position.
- Experience in a construction related industry preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize among assignments with a strong adherence to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and self-motivating.
- Proficiency with PC's and Microsoft's suite of Office software including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software and databases.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.