Come join Intuit as part of the Small Business Group Risk & Compliance Team. We are looking for a Service & Support Specialist who is familiar with payments underwriting processes. The Service & Support Specialist will conduct fraud, compliance, and credit risk reviews of new payments accounts and financial analysis of Intuit's existing merchant portfolio.
- Reviews and evaluates new and existing merchant payment processing accounts for financial, fraud, and compliance risk
- Conducts business analysis based on compliance requirements, payment profile, credit, and financial statements
- Calculates potential credit/financial risk and quantifies risk assessment for small businesses and commercial entities
- Reviews and interprets financial statements such as profit and loss, balance sheet, statement of cash flow, and bank statements in order to set appropriate processing limits for customers
- Performs credit ratio analysis, constructs credit proposals, and makes limit recommendations based on collected data and sound personal judgment
- Converses with customers via phone and email
- Handles multiple tasks and quickly pivots from one task to another, as needed
- Maintains an understanding of business operations.
- Assist on special projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years risk, fraud, and financial analysis experience with an emphasis on payment processing and commercial/small business lending
- Experience in banking, financial, or an accounting role is highly desired
- Ability to review, analyze, and verify income documents such as tax returns, bank statements, profit & loss statements, credit reports, etc.
- Experience conducting financial analysis and credit risk assessment for small businesses is preferred.
- Demonstrates initiative, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to prioritize.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple responsibilities effectively without losing attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ability to excel and operate effectively in a "gray area" where decisions are often made on a case by case basis
- Ability to manage multiple job responsibilities within a high volume, constantly changing, and fast paced environment while handling shifting priorities on a daily basis.
- Self-motivated with exceptional time management skills
- A commitment to personal high standards and the desire and ability to positively contribute to team and company goals
- Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude and willingness to adapt, pivot, and learn new things
- Ability to communicate cross-departmentally and with multiple levels of leadership
- High school diploma or GED is required
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Seasonal Services and Support Specialist Seasonal Services and Support Specialist Senior Manager Tax Practice Service and Support Representative Service and Support Representative See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.