We're hiring a Senior Global Training Leader for QuickBooks. We train over 100,000 accountants per year on QuickBooks in a variety of formats such as self-paced, virtually, and live in classroom. A good portion of those go on to earn QuickBooks Certification. The training is free for Accountants. The more we train Accountants the more confident they are in using QuickBooks themselves; and the more confident they are the more they will recommend QuickBooks to small business clients, which is the ultimate business outcome we are seeking. See a sample of the training we offer here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/accountant-webinars-events/. We're looking for a Global Training Leader who can lead and manage all the end to end aspects of our training business. This includes developing our 1 and 3 year training strategy; establishing measures of success that link to our overall business goals; determining what training content needs to be created and/or updated; driving registration and attendance to the training events; and developing a nurturing contact strategy for those who attend training to help guide them to the next phase of their training journey. In doing so, you will increase the numbers we train and certify, and help fuel growth of QuickBooks customers globally.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits:
- Experience leading a team who develops training and certification programs for customers, especially for SaaS products that have rapidly improving features and UIs
- Experience partnering with global teams to deploy training and certification programs globally
- Very customer centric - ability to understand what's important to customers and to coach a team to develop training that is engaging, effective, and drives behaviors
- Ability to construct an amazing customer experience from finding the right training, registering for it, attending the training itself, and to the post-event experience.
- Experience partnering with external agencies and content developers to produce the training, certification, and certification assessment exams
- Boundaryless leadership internally - ability to partner with many cross functional teams to put the program benefits in place and execute delivery of them
- Ability to lead by influence, bringing together various parts of the organization to deliver their facet of the program execution for customers
- Strong and experienced people leadership - ability to recruit, coach, and develop a small, but high performing team
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Assess the current Accountant training and certification programs and recommend a strategy for what a re-imagined program looks like over the coming years
- Overhaul the existing training and certification, while scaling to new curriculums focused on the QuickBooks Online ecosystem
- Craft an amazing end to end experience partnering with XD on the customer experience; Product Management on the in-product (QuickBooks) experience; Product Development on the back-end systems; and Marketing on the customer communications strategy
- Partner with several global markets to implement the training and certification in their regions.
- Connect the dots from Training to accelerating growth of QuickBooks Online subscriber growth and average revenue per customer.
This role reports into the Director of Marketing for Accountant Services, and the role is based at our company headquarters in Mountain View, CA (in our world class new building 20). The new leader in this role will inherit a small but high performing team, and potentially have the opportunity to hire 1-2 added direct reports.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Business Operations & Strategy Manager - QuickBooks Self Employed Business Operations Lead Communications Manager, Business Operations Communications Manager, Business Operations Principal Technical Program Manager, GRC See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.