Service Champion What you will do
What we look for Required:
- Point of Contact for centralized scheduling, monitoring and billing teams
- Oversight and completion of all invoicing and billing
- Track real time debrief from field
- Coordinating Field Reports
- Monitor Open Call, reports
- Resolving Centralized Team needs
- Primarily working with Field and Sales Teams
- Scheduling as needed
- The type of equipment used in this role are fire extinguishers, kitchen hoods, and gas systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience producing service invoicing and billing
- Excellent customer service and time management skills needed.
- Perform other duties as directed
- Scheduling experience
- Material ordering experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Must be a self-starter and very driven.
- Fire extinguishers, kitchen hoods, and gas systems - type of equipment used in this role.
- Must be articulate and professional.
Who we are
- Service and repair background
- Microsoft office experience required - Intermediate Excel user
- Any background in suppression is a plus.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.