AIRGAS USA, LLC an Air Liquide company, is a distributor of Industrial, Medical, Specialty and Welding gases along with Safety and Welding related products. We currently have an opening for a highly self motivated person to join our Regional Process Specialist team in the position of SERVICE COORDINATOR to be located at our MONROE, LA location.
Serve as scheduling and support for the Automation and Static Repair Sales Department, product research and development for automation/cutting/robotics, and technical assistance for the customers and branches.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Schedules service technicians for repair and maintenance of cutting machines, robotics, and general repair needs for all regional customers.
• Back up the service technicians for service calls if needed.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose with customers to determine if a service call is needed or if the customer can repair in house.
• Process orders for new automation customers which may include customer set up, part number set up and vendor set up.
• Liaison between the region and suppliers, verifying order confirmations and resolving delivery problems.
• Generate quotes for all automation sales specialists, which may include research and development of the best system needed for the customer.
• Builds and maintains a library of automation/cutting/robotics product literature and resource information.
• Primary contact for automation sales specialists, providing them with information regarding product availability, order quantities and drop shipment requirements from vendors.
• Keeps the automation sales specialists updated on target accounts and assists in making suggestions for product conversions.
• Primary contact for new customers looking for automation/cutting/robotics products via the Airgas web site or Total Access.
• Initiate phone contact with targeted automation accounts, forwarding the information gathered to the automation sales specialists for follow up.
• Generates monthly, quarterly, and annual record of sales, margins, and labor.
• Assists with selection and facilitation of training to broaden technician skills and works to ensure associates are cross trained.
• Other duties may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities over other personnel. However, forming and maintaining a good working relationship with each location & associates is a must.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Five plus years automation/cutting/robotics or static repair experience required.
Airgas offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental and vision plans. Benefits take effect after only 30 days.
In addition, Airgas also offers its employees a 401k Plan with company matching funds, Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Program.
Airgas provides paid time off benefits for employees, including vacation, sick, holidays and floating holidays.
Company paid uniforms are provided, as well as a safety boot and safety glasses allowance.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability
Pre-employment Substance Abuse Screening Required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.