Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we've been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we're always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it's vital that we have a talented team on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
We are currently looking to hire an Inspection Coordinator in Canton, MA.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and optimization of inspections of life safety systems.
- Ensuring all customer commitments are met in regards to delivery of inspections covered under service agreements.
- Monitoring inspector activity and schedules ensuring that customer commitments are met.
- Communicating and resolving issues with customers and personnel regarding scheduling of inspections.
- Alerting management of potential problems arising from customer or field complaints and working to resolve.
- Reassigning work as needed to manage customer's expectations making judgements based on current workloads and priorities.
- Assisting in processing of paperwork.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, successful completion of Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including - Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Strong communication skills, including very strong telephone skills.
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Prior scheduling/dispatch skills a very strong plus.
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.