Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we've been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we're always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it's vital that we have a talented team on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best. We are currently looking to hire a Service Coordinator in Windsor, CT.
The successful candidate will be computer literate with Microsoft Office software. Primary responsibilities include inventory management, issuing materials to technicians, receiving deliveries, and counting stock items. The Service Coordinator is also responsible for assisting with paperwork turn-ins, building quotes in the quote system, following up on and generating sales leads, assisting with customer scheduling, and coordinating shop services. The ability to understand the importance of timely task completion and excellent phone/email communications are fundamental skills for this position.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Requirements:
- Issue materials to technicians and record the issuance in the computer system.
- Receive deliveries and record in the computer system.
- Process paperwork turn-ins and spot customer deficiencies that need to be addressed.
- Work with and assist in the training of technicians on administrative protocols (timesheets, voice response system etc).
- Prepare quotes in the quote system under the guidance of sales person.
- Follow-up on leads, lost business, and assist with cold calls.
- Assist processing of paperwork for priority customers.
- Coordinate shared equipment for technician use.
- Schedule shop services with shared shop technician when services are needed.
- Other duties as required.
Rewards and benefits
- High School Diploma or equivalent, successful completion of Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including - Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.