Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we've been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we're always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it's vital that we have a talented team on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for a Service Coordinator/Scheduling Coordinator to support our growing team. Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Requirements:
- This position will be responsible for the scheduling and optimization of service work. Scheduler will have the responsibility of ensuring all customer commitments are met in regards to service delivery.
- Utilize the automated scheduler functionality in Oracle (ACE) and assign the service call to the optimal technician based on skills, territories, customer preferred technician (if applicable), availability of the technician, service contract response time, criticality of the call and proximity to the customer.
- Monitor Technician activity and schedules ensuring that customer commitments are met, clearly communicate status changes back to the customer in regards to early or late anticipated arrivals.
- Communicate and resolve issues with customers and personnel regarding the scheduling of service repair work. Alert management of potential problems resulting from customer or field complaints and work to resolve.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize scheduling backorders in addition to tracking and resolving customer issues. Reassign work as needed to manage customer's expectations making judgments based on current workloads and priorities
- Process paperwork turn-ins and spot customer deficiencies that need to be addressed.
- Work with and assist in the training of technicians on administrative protocols (timesheets, voice response system etc).
- Assist processing of paperwork for priority customers.
- Other duties as required.
Rewards and benefits
- 1+ years administrator, sales support, or customer service experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Proficiency with Google Apps and MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong customer service skills with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform and excel in fast-paced environment.
- High level of maturity and professionalism.
- Capability to act on own initiative, exercise good judgment and manage expectations.
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen prior to employment
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.