Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. Duties and Responsibilities:
• The qualified candidate will be integral in the continued success and growth of the district's service department possess high energy level, strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational abilities, interpersonal communications, and customer service skills.
• Candidate will perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign, and close customer requests for technical service support and life safety systems inspections.
• Contact customer to communicate status changes.
• Professionally field customer complaints and attempt to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary.
• Know and use formal and informal channels to achieve faster work results for the team.
• Exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve problems regarding the daily administrative requirements.
• Maintain and organize department records (both paper and electronic files).
• Schedule and optimization of sprinkler and fire alarm inspections
• Input correct estimated hours to complete inspections during the scheduling process
• Assign tasks in ACE/Oracle system for all scheduling
• Prioritize Past Dues, BNI and BAMA inspections
• Maintain 2 weeks minimum rolling schedule
• Pull inspection reports as requested
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize scheduling backorders in addition to resolving customer issues
• Reassign work as needed to manage customers' expectations making judgments based on current workloads and priorities Job Qualifications: Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent certification required.
- 2 years administrative experience, scheduling experience preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in a corporate environment preferred.
- Experience in Fire and Security or other major industries a plus.
- Strong PC literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and ability to communicate effectively with upper management.
- Ability to navigate through matrix organization and multi-task, problem-solve, and adapt to change in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Customer service mindset and high interpersonal savvy and approachability.
- Consistent pleasant and professional demeanor toward all levels of team members.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of guidance and oversight.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must have attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required.
- Must have a positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent administrative skills are a must.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel required, Oracle and web based platform systems experience preferred.
- Must be able pass a pre-employment background and drug-screening.
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.