Service Coordinator - Manufacturing
Adecco is currently seeking a Service Coordinator for manufacturing company in Bloomfield, CT. The Service Coordinator will be responsible for taking customer calls regarding returns and coordinating process for return, repair, or service calls from inception to completion. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Service Coordinator will include but are not limited to the following:
• Taking customer calls regarding returns or repairs, or field service calls
• Creation of RMA ticket in database
• Working with various depts to determine if return or field service repair is required - follow progress and monitor to deadlines
• Assign to appropriate technicians or engineers and monitor progress
• Update tickets in database daily and inform clients on progress regularly
• Coordination with depts to make sure that orders are prioritized correctly
• Monitor for incoming returns so that immediate action can begin upon receipt
Service Coordinator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 1-2 yrs experience in similar role is preferred, but will train customer service candidate
• Excellent customer service skills - verbal and written
• Good basic computer skills - ability to learn and use in-house database quickly
• Knowledge of MS Outlook
• Ability to prioritize and organize
• Able to work independently to deadlines
• High School diploma or equivalent
Open position - Temp-to-Hire for the right person.
Hours will be 8:30am - 5pm
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW! Follow up with us at 203-792-6500
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription programs. Also Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Holiday Pay, 401(k) and more!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.