How you will do it
• Coordinate schedules for service inspection technicians
• Confirm appointments by calling the customers
• Process job closeouts
• Run reports to review service technician activity
• Make sure that emergency issues are prioritized and handled on a timely manner
• Return customer's calls
• Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
• Managing Inspection Sub Contractor Program (where applicable)
• Processing all Check Requests necessary for Inspection Dept.
• Process Inspection Reports and send or upload where necessary for jurisdiction compliance
• Assist with clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, faxing.
• Create file, assign customer numbers, distribution of paperwork
• Other duties as assigned What we look for
Who we are
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related experience
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.
JCI is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.