Additional Location(s) or Information: Open to other locations on West Coast
Job Category: Services
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1022736
What You'll Do
In the critical customer facing role, you will lead the global service delivery experience to the customer and be the single point of ownership and accountability for all customer service delivery related activities. You will assure customer outcomes across life cycle of Plan/Build/Manage and maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction with key customer stakeholders by driving value in service delivery. You will manage customer level profitability by identifying new revenue opportunities, driving revenue recognition, managing efficiencies, driving productivity, and managing projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Implement industry leading practices (e.g. ITIL Incident Management) around service delivery
- Adopt and leverage Cisco best practices around tools, automation, workflows, and process to ensure successful delivery to customers - standardize and replicate where appropriate
- Successfully engage and manage partner capabilities and resources as part of the customer experience
- Influence customer level services strategy, in conjunction with customer sales leadership
- Develop delivery strategy in alignment with services strategy
- Successfully partner with customer sales leadership and key Cisco stakeholders to execute 1-3 year integrated account plan
- Apply Cisco solutions to customer's business drivers
- Establish and maintain customer executive relationships - senior-most decision makers within the business (e.g. VP Engineering, VP Operations)
- Build and manage global direct and matrix teams for customer execution
- Set a vision, strategy and execution plan for team members
- Develop leadership and general management skills within teams to enable seamless succession planning, personnel development, and continued evolution around delivery quality. Build future client leaders within and outside of delivery teams.
Who You'll Work With
The Service Delivery Team is focused on helping driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our clients' businesses worldwide. Today, we are building high performing teams that are tightly engaged with our clients, understand their business imperatives and can orchestrate the execution of our services to meet our clients business needs. As a team, we will collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work.
Who You Are
You have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and build and maintain highly effective teams in order to ensure success. You have strong executive presence to engage at all levels with the customer and cross-functional effectiveness to leverage resources across Cisco and customer to ensure success. You have excellent financial acumen, understanding finance and P&L process and standards.
Our Minimum Requirements Are:
• College Degree (Bachelor, Masters) - technical or business
• Technical & Business certifications (e.g. ITIL, CISSP, PMP, CCIE)
• 10-12 years relevant industry related experience (e.g. IT domain expertise)
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Working knowledge of Cisco service capabilities and offerings across services portfolio - ability to engage subject matter expertise as appropriate
• Successfully navigate across Cisco and customer landscape to drive mutual success - understand and manage political realities to achieve goals
• Knowledge of Cisco Architectures
• Working knowledge of IT standards/frameworks (e.g. ITIL, eTOM) and trends (e.g. cloud)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Services
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.