The Cloud Service Delivery Management Consultant position is responsible for managing reporting, service delivery analytics and operational dashboards which measure and represent all facets of service and customer experience related to our cloud offerings. In this role you will work with cross functional teams to understand their business and how our solutions support their business and what service measures and KPIs/metrics would help show continuous improvement. Coordinate with internal groups to ensure systems and processes are optimized to meet the customer's and business objectives and clearly measure the required outcomes in the form of scorecards. This position also plays a key role in coordinating and managing creation of performance, quality and operational reports and dashboards for C-levels, Customers and Internal Functional teams.
• Skilled at establishing and managing cross functional relationships • Working knowledge of BI tools, Data analytic tools and various Ticketing systems like OBIEE, Oracle APEX, CX , REMEDY etc. • Ability to measure cloud KPIs and define new ones as per business needs • Exceptional problem solving, issue resolution and customer service skills • Work with service delivery teams to identify common issues and develop and publish Knowledge Management articles • Responsible for creating customer metrics, analyzing trends and making recommendations to proactively manage customer relationship • Comfortable working in a highly matrix environment • Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports • Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality • Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems • Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets • Work closely with management towards service level measures and share metrics based dashboards to improve operational excellence • Locate and define new process improvement opportunities • Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in information systems or related field preferred.
• Demonstrated prior management of operational metrics and measures with applied experience on improving service excellence.
• Minimum 8 years of work experience with increasing levels of responsibilities in a data analytics , reporting and dashboard design, development and continuous improvement
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and energy.
• Self-motivated, excellent work ethic, goal oriented and strong team player.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Able to work off hours when needed
• Knowledge of ITIL framework. (ITIL certification preferred)
• Six Sigma Trained ( Green Belt Preferred)
• Ability to work as part of an on call structure for customer issue management
To develop and manage the Oracle Support relationship with a designated large account, or small number of medium accounts, throughout the engagement and to maximize the customers' use of Support Services, drive high degree of satisfaction and referenceability, and to protect and enhance Support revenue streams.
Represent the customer as a single point of contact within Oracle. Manage the contract, or delivery engagement as defined by Oracle Service Support (OSS). Develop and maintain relationships with senior management across lines of business and third parties. Plan and deploy Support activities to ensure effective delivery within agreed budgetary constraints. Advise the account on the effective and efficient way to use Oracle support services and products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures. Assure and improve the quality of the service, and maintain accurate account information. Assist in the renewal of Support contracts, and contribute to pre-sales activities. Communicate opportunities for customers to engage with Oracle such as technical events and business seminars.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.