The Service Delivery Manager role is a pivotal role responsible for successful and compliant revenue processing within the month/quarter close in partnership with business stakeholders and our outsourced vendor.
If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by empowering every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, then we invite you to learn more about Microsoft Operations and the value we deliver to our customers and partners. We offer unique opportunities to work on interesting global projects in an environment that appreciates diversity, focuses on talent development and recognizes and rewards great work.
We make doing business with Microsoft easy.
• Vendor performance management to contractual SLAs to ensure great customer & partner experience
• Deliver critical transaction forecasts to outsource vendor for capacity planning
• Readiness planning across all reliant support teams to ensure successful transaction processing
• Assess, recommend, and execute Business Continuity Plans in business critical situations
• Support critical escalations pre- & post-sales to resolution across multiple stakeholder groups
• Drive an environment of continuous learning/improvement following key month/quarter close periods.
• Provide key insights from a service delivery perspective into listening systems for future enhancements of policy & capabilities to enable a more streamlined transaction engine
• As we move to a more digitized business with new GTM motions, assess how we need to continually evolve from a services delivery & transaction engine perspective
• Bachelor’s degree
• Degree in a Business-related field (Operations, Accounting, Finance or IT) or equivalent experience
• MBA is a plus
• A minimum of 6 years of demonstrated work experience in an operations environment involving software licensing, account management, technical consulting or customer support
• PMP Certification is a plus
• Demonstrated track record of contributing impactful results
• Demonstrated ability to influence without authority, excellence in thought leadership and execution management
• Demonstrated collaboration skills with a keen understanding of how to drive results
• Outstanding attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture (be both broad and deep)
• Demonstrated decision making and planning skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and negotiation abilities (open, confident communicator effective in senior levels of engagement)
• Ability to quickly grasp and understand complex problems and concepts
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.