- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years’ of relevant work experience OR a minimum of 7 years' of Operations experience
- Minimum of 1 year of training or supervisory experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Quality, Operations Management and Drawing Interpretation experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience including Access and Excel
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishments using Quality Improvement tools
- Previous Coaching, training or mentoring experience
- Highly effective team player with strong communication and decision maker
- Energetic individual with strong leadership skill
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.