Adecco is helping a Part Warehouse find their new Service Desk Clerk (Parts Desk). This is a temp-to-hire position for the right candidate. They are looking for someone who wants to learn and start at the ground level, learn and look to move up within the organization.
Below is the job description.
Parts Counter Person Job Duties:
• Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
• Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their trailer parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
• Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
• Operate the store point of sale system to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
• Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
• Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
• Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
• Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
Parts Counter Person Skills and Qualifications:
• Valid driver's license
• Team oriented
• Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Will be asked to deliver parts
Pay Schedule: $13.00 to $17.00
Schedule: Hours: 8:30am to 5pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.