Positions Summary: Responsible for responding to inquiries and providing information to customers calling into the Information Technology Office. Records all customer contact information in our service desk tracking resources. Evaluates situation, determines appropriate response and escalates to designated specialist/resource for resolution of customer's problem or complaint. Tracks issues escalated for resolution to ensure customer receives a timely response. Generally follows documented procedures and checklists. Traveling required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Install and configure Information Technology resources.
* Troubleshoot and may perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, using proven troubleshooting procedures
* Responsible for access control and security administration (password troubleshooting and resets included)
* Install, configure, and update software
* Assists with the monitoring and tracking of inventory for the Information Technology cost center
* Document inquiries concerning the use of audio-visual equipment including: microphones sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, connecting wires and cables.
* Participate in team projects and assignments
* Responsible for reading and following Department's Procedures and Policies
* Responsible for understanding and enforcing the Department's Policies and Procedures
* Responsible for documenting solutions to Technology issues
* Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: The ideal candidate should possess the following:
* Good Verbal and Written Skills * Problem Solver
* A+ Certified Preferred * Team Player
* Customer Driven * Self-Motivated
* Detail Oriented * Organizational Skills
* Time Management
* Active Directory Resource management * Web or SharePoint
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.