ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WORKING ON A HELPDESK IN A CALL CENTER.
* Assists end users with troubleshooting and resolving desktop and application-related problems including problems with passwords, printers, email, anti-virus programs and business software.
* Enters and maintains accurate information and data regarding end user issues within designated tracking system.
* Resolves end user problems within scope of responsibility.
* Determines when it is necessary to forward/assign a problem to the appropriate Tier 2 support group.
* Triages problems and assigns proper priority to issues while assigning issues to the correct Information Services teams.
* Executes notification processes to management and clients during service disruptions and facilitates communication between Service Desk Levels 2 - 4 Information Services Support teams.
* Associate Degree
* Minimum of 2 years experience
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.