1. Experience Troubleshooting Windows 7/8 incidents, MS Outlook- Profile creation, Rebuilding .OST-.PST files. and MS Office suite
2. Experience providing support to end users over the phone and remote.
3. Supporting Active Directory- Creating and maintaining user accounts, permissions
All candidates must have a DOD Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) clearance and fall within 8570 compliance to be eligible to work on the program. Clearance must have been active within the past 2 years.
* Answers help desk telephones for assigned account(s) and responds to moderately complex customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
* Assists the customer in resolving complex technical problems on a primary account by providing guidance regarding software and hardware problems. Resolves and/or refers highly complex technical problems as appropriate.
* Follows up with customers to ensure that customer inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame.
* Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
* Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
* Analyzes and evaluates inquiry/problem reports and makes recommendations to reduce help desk call rates.
* May provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
* Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with H/W, S/W and application problems includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
* Provides polite and customer friendly service support for problem resolution
* Attempts ot resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier 1. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
* Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools
* Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops and common windows applications
* Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
* Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.