A major Airline Company in SeaTac is in need of a Service Desk Supervisor.
The IT Service Desk Supervisor is responsible for the daily operation of the IT Service Desk. The position provides supervision of employees and contractors that troubleshoot and provide solutions to hardware and software incidents, respond to IT service requests, and administer user accounts.
Supervisor IT Service Desk Job Duties include:
- Monitor Service Desk performance and make recommendations, as necessary, for the continuous improvement of the Service Desk operation
- Establishes, plans and implements the policies and procedures to support the operation of the Service Desk
- Mentor, guide and lead a diverse team of employees and contractors
- Manage team schedules ensuring adequate shift coverage
- Monitor, track and respond to customer satisfaction survey responses
- Monitor, track and publish timely Service Desk metrics and ensure the team is meeting or surpassing all service level agreements
- Provide coordination on problem solving and support issues with other work groups, maintaining good inter-departmental relationships
- Develop and enhance guidelines to ensure all knowledge base documentation and troubleshooting procedures are current and accurate.
- Represent the Service Desk on project or process consultations
- Maintain broad understanding of the IT organization
- Respond to audit requests ensuring compliance
- Identify, document and implement process or automation enhancements
- Embody the Alaska Spirit and conduct oneself with professionalism, integrity, resourcefulness, and caring
- A minimum of one year of supervisory experience required, emphasis on IT Service Management
- Two years of IT Service Desk or IT Help Desk or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities required
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required
- ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
- Ability to support occasional off-hours requests or high severity incidents required
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.