Top 3 Skills
* 6 months + of Phone Support/Customer Service experience.
* Experience supporting Windows 7/10, MS Office 2010 would be a plus.
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. This individual must be able to pick things up quickly, put people at ease quickly, seek to understand and be an advocate for the customer.
* The most common issues that Technicians troubleshoot are 1. Connecting Mobile Devices to the Exchange Server 2. Registering devices to login to mobile network 3. Password Re-Sets.
* More world wide calls are taken during the 2nd and 3rd shifts (Asia, India, Europe) - more production facilities but end users speak English.
* More Citrix/Thin App. related calls during the 2nd and 3rd shifts.
* The team's focus is on first call resolution - there is no timeline to troubleshoot issues. Quality is the focus.
* There are 15,000 - 18,000 global end users that this team supports. This team supports all IT issues world wide. The team has Level I and Level II Support.
* 83-85% first call resolution. They use Remedy as their ticket tracking system.
* 30 - 40 calls a day is the average call volume for first shift, second shift takes 15 - 20 calls a day and third shift takes 5 calls a day. Typical calls are: multiple logins, auth. of Tokens, cell phone, e-mail and custom applications.
* Sr. Analysts and Leads are available to assist within the Helpdesk. * All calls are routed to the central Helpdesk - this includes all salespeople and "other calls". The type of call and issue being resolved varies quite a bit from HW to SW issues. There are 4 Sr. Analysts and 25-30 Service Desk Technicians.
Key to the success of this position are the individual's communication skills and customer service skills. Technical experiences or a strong interest and aptitude for technology is also required.
- Candidates must be able to follow directions and scripts as well as work by a defined process.
- Should have IT/Technical knowledge aptitude and or interests in technology.
- Candidates who have worked with different software programs will at least have an understanding of basic functionality.
- Prior help desk experience is helpful but not a requirement.
- Candidates should not have more than 3 years prior IT support experience.
- Strong customer service & oral communication skills
- Technical Aptitude & interests
- Ability to follow policy & directions (or scripts)
- Document questions/answers (written communication skills)
- College degree (preferred, not required)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.