Service Engineer 2
Core Services Engineering team members are strategic business partners and are the first to create innovative solutions exploiting Microsoft’s newest enterprise products and services. Core Services Engineering provides career growth opportunities, a rewarding and flexible work environment so you can better integrate professional and personal life. Unlike other organizations, Core Services Engineering employees make global impact on thousands of employees and millions of customers of Microsoft platforms and services.
Job Description :
We are looking for energetic Service engineers who are passionate about security and risk engineering. You will be managing complex security framework for a large eco system have , data flow data analysis, business logic for billing and outliers’ detection, custom reports. You will be leveraging Microsoft and open-source technologies, and Azure cloud computing platforms and services. This role also provides additional opportunities to gain experience in threat modeling investments in new capacity based on various growth scenarios and type of capacity needed, and in optimizing security patterns to minimize unit price.
• Direct involvement in process and Security incidents including tier 3 support of user incidents and fulfillment requests
• Support System Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation, Patching, Backups and Disaster Recovery
• Troubleshoot systems to identify and correct system malfunctions, operational difficulties, and remediate vulnerabilities
• Assist in developing and maintaining Identity and Access Management Operations Policies, Standards and Procedures
• Work independently and within project teams to implement security solutions
• Perform Identity and Access Management related security assessments and audit remediation
• 5 years of experience in an engineering or delivery role
• 5 years of experience working with scripting languages and other automation tools, e.g., PowerShell, SQL, etc.
• College degree in Information Technology, Information Security, related field or equivalent work experience
• MS in Computer Science, mathematics, applied science, or related field
• 3 years of experience in security technologies, as well as experience with Internet transit and peering, and security transport
• Prior supply chain or network/data center operations analytics experience is highly valued
• Experience managing PKI Certificates and Certificate Services
• Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare or other Virtualization tools
• Excellent analytical ability and communications skills
• Interpersonal relationship skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Customer service skills and experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.