A Service Engineer job in Houston, Texas is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. For this position you will need a Bachelor's Degree or experience can also be substituted. Must have three plus years lift truck industry experience and five plus years job related experience. Conduct failure analysis helping to control and reduce warranty costs. Requires extensive contact with dealers and customers. May require up to 15% travel time.
Service Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Assists in coordinating with departments to resolve problems and communicate solutions to the field.
• Responsible for monitoring product health by identifying, quantifying, investigating and analyzing quality and reliability problems being experienced by product in the field.
• Interpretation of Engineering drawings/drafting
• Provide lead service support
• Bachelor's Degree or Experience can be substituted for education requirements
• Three plus years lift truck industry
• Five plus years job related experience
• Dealer contact experience
• Ability to travel to customer sites
If you are interested in this Service Engineer job in Houston,Texas then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Thomas Grider at 832-325-3361 or Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.