Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Responsibilities:
Position Summary: The Service Excellence Project Managerworks with front line locations to facilitate Service Excellence. This position will also be responsible for managing communication streams (including social media) and coordinating marketing efforts with internal and external resources.
- Conducts live facilitation at field locations as directed
- Assists with development of training modules, video scripts, job aids, tactics, and collateral
- Assists with design of presentations, signage, collateral, and job aids as needed. These could be internal or external in focus.
- Assists with scripting, filming, and editing videos for manager and associate training. This could mean coordinating with external vendors for filming as well.
- Coordinates with BRC to keep proposal content up to date with current Service Excellence initiatives and to develop custom content as needed
- Stays on trend with latest design elements to drive internal service marketing campaign. Keeps abreast of design trends, video trends, and social media trends.
- Coordinates with Marketing to keep messaging on trend and to socialize content. Includes brand standards and guest insight information.
- Pinpoints high performing associates for use in all-star videos by LOB and creates videos to promote Service Excellence success
- Maintains Service Excellence web page, YouTube Channel, and Yammer/Chatter/ Twitter Feeds
- Works with Communications teams on Action Mondays, Mark Online, President's Messages, and other communication streams to promote content
- Expert communicator; able to translate client needs to the internal BRC team to ensure projects are properly planned and executed.
- Proven ability to engage and interact effectively with BRC team members, company leadership at all levels, contractors and other subject matter experts.
- Expert project management skills, with the ability to multi-task while still maintaining quality of work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and approach a wide variety of projects from new angles.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to manage up and down the organization.
- Skilled at research and the use of content management systems to find information and options for sellers.
- Ability to apply judgment and be decisive. Skilled at problem solving.
- Must be able to handle deadline pressures and multiple assignments and clients.
- Degree in design, business, or communications, or comparable work experience.
- Field experience a plus
- Strong Public speaking skills
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office, InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite.
- General knowledge of Qvidian or another content management system.
- Portfolio of relevant marketing or sales materials is required at interview stage.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.