We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization. Job Description:
The Service Manager is responsible for leading frontline employees in order to gain a competitive advantage and to improve cost and productivity.
- Ensures all routes are run and every stop is serviced every day
- Ensures drivers follow gate scan procedures and daily manifests
- Sets and measures productivity and service targets to drive accountability and execution
- Meets customer service needs and marketplace execution by achieving our service level goals
- Understands customer's business and balances customer needs with "cost to serve" standards
- Builds individual and organizational capabilities
- Forecasts labor needs, staffs for the work, schedules the work
- Coach and develop team (route rides, audits) to build current and future capability
- Teaches safe work practices (vehicle accidents, injuries)
- Teaches and builds our service advantage
- Captures and tracks critical performance data to meet all time and quality standards
- Manage regulatory compliance (DQF files, hours of service, VCRs, hazmat)
- Leverages understanding of key business drivers to get results
- Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles until goals and commitments are met
- Understands the interdependencies across functions and builds partnerships in order to reach win/win solutions
- A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.