Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values by always keeping the clients interest first and giving back through investing in the future of our communities and our Firm. We encourage our employees to act with integrity, while leading with exceptional ideas. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Our DNA, our culture and our history are rooted in serving our clients.
Primary Responsibilities: Establish and maintain effective client relationships in order to deliver world class services to both internal and external clients across multiple products. External client interaction to include support associated with Cash Management, Stock Plans, Account Surveillance and Fraud Prevention, Technology Support i.e. Morgan Stanley Online registration, navigation and maintenance. Internal client interactions also provided to Financial Advisors, Branches, and other internal employees. By gaining experience in these areas we also deliver strong results for our shareholders, build long-term value for our clients and offer highly attractive career opportunities for our employees.
- Financial services/banking/ brokerage experience preferred
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Exceptional phone conversation skills (Must be willing to work in a setting that requires 100% phone based interaction)
- Able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and succeed in a team atmosphere
- Candidates must have flexibility in work schedule
- Bilingual candidates a plus (Bilingual candidates must be fluent in BOTH English and Spanish)
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.