Johnson & Johnson is actively recruiting for a Service Request Management, Senior Analyst position. This position will be based in Raritan, New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Service Request Management Senior Analyst is a key member of the Service Request team that owns the Iris Catalog, used by 140,000 J&J associates worldwide. This individual will participate in the end-to-end execution of Service Request Management processes to ensure high quality and efficiency and have shared responsibility for the global oversight and technical design of the IT Service Catalog that serves Johnson & Johnson.
The Senior Analyst will manage and participate on various projects of medium to high complexity that support overall IT Service Management initiatives such as platform integrations, driving self-service and improving the end-user experience.
• Responsible for the process of service catalog complex intake (requirements/design), SRM system process improvements (i.e. SLA rules, business rules, service catalog improvements), and catalog integrations (i.e. virtual compute, Office 365, etc.). Coordinate focus of Application Services SRM development team (i.e. effort, capacity and resource planning).
• Leverage creativity and innovation to lead and/or participate on projects to exploit new capabilities and technologies with a focus on the end-user experience and driving continuous improvements. Develop technical skills to become SME on all Service Catalog process responsibilities
• Manage base business capacity based on governance procedures with service offering owners, SRM global process owner, and other key stakeholders. Work with architects, developers, service owners, fulfillment teams and other functional areas to identify deficiencies and drive improvements with a focus on the End User experience and increasing self-service.
• Manage repository of service catalog item technical specifications as well as compliance of their version history and validated test completion history.
• Work with Application and System owners to drive opportunities to improve the operational support capabilities of Application Level 1 and ID Access Management, this also includes partnering with engineering teams to drive automation and self-serve capabilities.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher required
• Experience in one or more of the following methodologies: Agile, DevOps, Lean Kanban (required)
• Experience in leading service/process improvement activities
• Good teamwork and communication/information sharing
• Good influencing and negotiating skills
• Good interpersonal and employee relations skills
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%
• ITIL V3 Foundation training
• Direct experience with ServiceNow and/or other ITSM platforms
• Overseeing / management of development resources
• Experience with concepts of service design and continuous improvement
• Business process modeling and/or process mapping
• Experience with integrations between technical platforms
• Technical writing experience
• Experience in managing commodity technical resourcesPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.