Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
The Phoenix, Arizona branch of Otis Elevator Company is searching for a highly motivated Service Sales Account Manager. If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated sales professional to promote innovative solutions with current and potential customers. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Estimating, negotiating, and selling service and maintenance contracts to obtain new units on maintenance agreements
- Retaining current maintenance agreements through good customer service and selling on factors other than price
- Providing customers with basic elevator consultations and technical guidance
- Position requires 75% local travel to customer visits & industry-related events
- Monitoring collection of accounts
- Preferred candidate will have 3+ years of sales experience; Sales experience within the elevator industry is preferred
- Candidates must possess proficient oral and written communication and presentation skills to effectively interact with a wide variety of people with diverse background of all levels and disciplines
- Candidates must be able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must
- Candidates must have strong computer skills
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent in relevant work experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.