The service sales role is critical to the overall growth and profitability of the business! The chosen candidate will promote and sell service agreements (PMA's) for commercial building systems including, fire alarm, suppression, sprinkler, security, sound, communication and inspection.
Service Sales Executive:
• Sales achievements - meeting and exceeding financial targets where adherence to predetermined metrics is closely monitored, animalized and enforced
• Demonstrated knowledge of each stage of the sales cycle and process
• Prove-able sales results - acquisition, organic growth and retention
• History of territory management and strategic thinking
• Relationship (internal and external) expert, broker, and nurturer
• Embraces the value and necessity of new tools, methods and ideas.
• Interested in self and team development as well as adding maximum value in a complex, exciting, and "no excuses" sales environment.
• Grasps concepts easily and eager for continuous learning opportunities
• Personable, out-going, energetic, genuine, reliable, influencing, and memorable.
• Aptitude for technical knowledge with high level of attention to detail
• Enviable presentation skills complete with the ability to captivate in both individual and group communications.
• Post secondary education
• 2-3 previous progressive sales roles
• Selling of "service" and intangibles
• Exposure to sales methodologies, standards, and disciplines.
• Bonus Qualifications
• Knowledge of fire and life safety industry
• Knowledge and experience in SalesForce.com
• Knowledge and exposure to Acclivus training and methodologies
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan. For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at: www.simplexgrinnell.com.
SimplexGrinnell is an EEO Employer M/F/D/V
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.